- Posted on: 08/16/2017
- Wheat Country Motors
- Used Vehicles
Advance your career with Wheat Country Motors
Are you a people person?
Are you looking to advance your career as an Automotive Salesperson?
Wheat Country Motors has been proudly serving Regina since 1988. Since that time our business has expanded and now, we are one of Southern Saskatchewan's largest pre-owned vehicle dealers. In addition, we are a full automotive service center, rental providers of specialty Vans, Cars and Trucks , plus sales of new trailers.( We represent open and cargo trailer manufacturers from Canada and the U.S. )
We are looking for an automobile and trailer Salesperson.
An excellent opportunity exists to join our sales team! Our facility is a bright and pleasant place to work. Our excellent reputation and service will go hand in hand with your desire to meet and exceed your clients' needs.
This job lends itself well to a people person. You will take pride in clear, honest and thorough representation of your product.
We offer an integrity based business plan and a great working environment that a small business enjoys.
Reporting to the Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- looking after customer inquiries regarding pre-owned vehicles and new trailers
- Gaining product knowledge and strive for excellence as a sales professional
We are located at 680 Winnipeg Street. This new location is complete with:
- Staff lounge, fitness machines and personal lockers
- Opportunity for training and advancement
- New sales and showroom areas with customer lounge area
- Negotiable Wages dependent on qualifications.
- Benefits program which includes Dental, Medical/Presciption Coverage, Short and Long term Disability, Life insurance, Medical Travel Insurance, etc.
- A pleasant team oriented working environment
Serving you in the rural tradition we have built our reputation around being part of the community and providing top value through a quality product and a fair price.
- Honesty and integrity is a must
- Must be professional in appearance
- Valid Drivers License
- Willing to work in a team environment
- Confident outgoing personality with excellent people skills and a desire to excel in customer service
- No sales experience necessary but some life experience OR post secondary schooling an asset.
"People need vehicles, good vehicles, which I know we can provide. People want to trust someone, but you need to earn that trust. We work hard at building our reputation through honesty, integrity and service." ~Rod Marquardt; Owner, Wheat Country Motors
If you have a passion for vehicles and customer service, this is a great opportunity to enjoy where you work!
Send Resume Attn Steve Bisson, Apply in person at 680 Winnipeg Street or apply online today for this exciting opportunity!!!
Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.