With over 20 years of experience, CARGO EXPRESS claims to build the "longest lasting, most dependable trailers on the road", and that explains the continuing popularity of new Cargo Express trailers for Regina and Saskatchewan consumers. We can attest to their heavy-duty construction, attention to detail, fine finish and structural quality throughout. These trailers are built for the every-day user and could certainly be referenced as the "Cadillac of enclosed trailers."
Cargo Express trailers are also very versatile, with more options than any other competitor’s. Special orders? No problem, Cargo Express does special orders so that YOU can have all the features that you want, even if that requires input from an engineer on staff! Not to mention that even though they feature a 5-year warranty, only half of 1% of the trailers that they sell have a warranty claim filed because they are such dependable, heavy-duty trailers. Like they say, Cargo Express is "For people who use their trailers!"
- General Cargo
- Dump Trailers
- Gooseneck/Fifth Wheel
Core Options: (more specified options are available)
- 6" to 30" Additional Height
- Two Different Wedge fonts
- 16" & 24" Gravel Guards
- Crossmembers 8", 12" or 16" On Centre
- Tube Crossmembers
- Roof Bows 8", 12", or 16" On Centre
- Extended A-frame
- 3" Rear Door Posts (tail lights installed in door)
- Many Different Jacks and couplers to suit your needs
- Fold-down Stabilizer Jacks in rear
- Corner Post Drop Down Jacks with Sand Pads
- Scissor Stabilizer Jacks in rear with Crank
- Dexter Spring or Torsion axles up to 8000#
- Hydraulic Surge Brakes
- Aluminum or Chrome Rims
- .040, .050 or .063 Aluminum Sides
- Econoline RV doors
- RV doors with window and screen door
- Generator Doors with or without box
- Slider windows
- Awnings in many different colours
- Observation Decks with racks and ladder
- Roof vents and skylights
- Ladder racks
- White interiors
- Linoleum floors
- Cabinets to suit your needs
- Insulated walls
- Baseboard heaters
- 13,500 btu Air Conditioner
- 110v Electrical packages with 30- or 50-Amp Service
- Fluorescent Lighting
- Interior and Exterior recepts
- Halogen Lights
- Wall tie downs and floor tie downs
- Wheel chocks for your motorcycle
The Cargo Express Advantage
Heavy-duty construction is why Cargo Express and Shadowmaster trailers are the longest lasting, most dependable trailers on the road. Cargo Express and Shadowmaster trailers are in a league of their own.
Unequaled transportation and protection come from unparalleled construction. Attention to detail and a desire to build the most durable trailers ensure that your Cargo Express or Shadowmaster product is a level above similar products. We know that strength is in the details – that’s why only Cargo Express and Shadowmaster trailers are supported by all of these important features:
- HEAVY-DUTY ALL-TUBE STEEL FRAME. Unlike the competition, we do not rely on the plywood wall and floor to square up our frames. The Cargo Express and Shadowmaster frame and cage gets all the strength it needs right out of the frame shop.
- 20-YEAR ADVANTECH FLOORING is the strongest, longest lasting wood flooring you can buy. Three-quarters of an inch thick and sealed before installation, Advantech flooring is a class above plywood flooring. Despite what our competitors may say, Advantech flooring is not OSB and is offered as an upgrade to plywood in today’s housing market.
- SUPERIOR ALUMINUM SKIN APPLICATION. Standard .03’ thick aluminum exterior is bonded to the steel frame with an adhesive, adding strength to the frame and creating a corrosion barrier. In addition, a foam tape barrier is installed around the bottom of all trailers providing additional corrosion protection where it is needed most. Most of our competition installs the aluminum skin directly over the steel frame with no corrosion barrier. All metal seams are also sealed to prevent leaks.
- MORE CUBIC FEET OF CARGO CAPACITY. Every Cargo Express and Shadowmaster trailer has a zero point that begins at the first cross-member in the floor – most of our competitors’ trailers’ zero points begin at the front wall. When it’s all said and done, Cargo Express and Shadowmaster trailers are actually 8-12 inches longer than the competitions’ trailers of the same size. For example, our 8’X24" round front trailer is actually 25 feet long.
- DEXTER E-Z LUBE AXLES. Across the country, the name Dexter means quality and service. Superior in the industry, E-Z Lube means the bearings can be periodically lubricated without removing the hubs from the axles (no re-packing bearings).
- SEAMLESS ALUMINUM ROOF. NO LEAKS. GUARANTEED. At Cargo Express and Shadowmaster, we install a seamless aluminum roof to ensure that your cargo is protected. Many of our competitors refuse to guarantee against roof leaks, relying on galvanized steel to hold up against rust. Trust Cargo Express and Shadowmaster’s expertise: galvanized steel does rust through.
- 5-YEAR PARTS AND LABOUR LIMITED WARRANTY on Pro Series, 3-year on XL Series. Heavy-duty construction and years of experience is why we can offer an excellent warranty. Cargo Express and Shadowmaster have been in business for many years, and you can rest assured that we’ll be around to honour our warranty.
- COLOUR-COORDINATED FIBERGLASS FRONT CAP for most colours. Cargo Express and Shadowmaster caps offer an aesthetic advantage over the black and white options of our competitors.
- HEAVY GAUGE EXTRUDED ALUMINUM EXTERIOR TRIM. We reinforce all the bases, including the gravel guard.
- 1,000-HOUR SALT-SPRAY FRAME PAINT. A superior coat than the industry standard, 1,000-hour salt-spray paint provides a chip-resistant frame.
Don’t make the mistake of buying a trailer without these important features. Many of our competitors have none of these features, a few have some of these features, but none of them have all these features.
All these features are why Cargo Express trailers are HEAVY-DUTY TRAILERS that cannot be compared to the cheap stuff!
The owners of Cargo Express have over 20 years experience in the RV/cargo trailer industry. Why risk buying a trailer from a company that’s here today and gone tomorrow?